Friday, January 29, 2016

Review: Pixy Lipsticks


Pixy Cosmetics is a known Japanese affordable make up brand that was launched in the Philippines last Aug 16. 

Review: Pixy Lipsticks
I am a self-confessed make up junkie so lipsticks are just some of the things I collect. I got these babies recently because my sister works in Mandom Philippines Corporation (who launched this oh-so Kawaii products) and they gave each employee a huge bag of these goodies last December '15. So needless to say, I got almost half of what she has, because my sister is so generous :)) 

I know it's kind of late because its been a while since I got hold of these, but I am just inlove with their shades, so lets start!!! 

Their lipsticks are classified into three: 
1.) SM- Silky Fit Semi Matte (with sweet Almond Oil) moisturizes your lips while giving it a still matte coverage

2.) M-Matte (this keeps lipstick intact & provides a bold-finished long lasting look)
3. S- Satin (very moisturizing and colors are well pigmented so it doesn't parch your lips ) 



Here are the swatches on my lips:  

BROWN/BEIGE 


Upper Photo:
•Earthly Beige (M)- looks brown but tends to go beige orange right after u put it. I love this!!

Lower Photo: 
•Autumn Apricot (S)- dark brown with a hint of dark orange tone. This is my favorite shade. Good for everyday use.

ORANGE/NUDE UNDERTONE




Upper Photo:
•Mesaki (SM)-tends to go light orange. It's a summer color but can be used everyday if you put it very lightly. 

Lower Photo: 
 •Nudy Kiss (M) -light nude, good for smokey eyes (Their bestseller)


RED UNDERTONE


U.P:
• Cinnamon Twist (SM)-dark brown red (vampy red look) 

L.P:
• Red Chili (SM) -bright red (good when you want to achieve that "sophisticated" look) 

PINK UNDERTONE



• Puppy Love (S) -almost like a barbie type of pink



•Haruka (S)- tends to go on fuschia pink 

•Pink Smoothie (M)- tends to go pink peach (For everday use if you slightly dabbed it only) Love this shade!!  

FAVORITE: Autumn Apricot, Pink Smoothie (good for everyday use); Puppy Love, Earthly Beige & Cinnamon Twist. :) 

This can be bought in SM Department Stores and Watsons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment